Best CPU or budget PC build under Rs 10000 | 2018 |
Hey Friends, In this post, I am gonna show you that how can you assemble a great CPU or budget PC under 10000. Let me tell you first that how much performance it gives you in daily life usage, Home or Office and can these PC is enough for gaming or not? How could it be a good budget PC Let’s See?
So let’s start best build CPU or PC under Rs 10000 with the configuration of budget PC. We are going to use the processor of Intel which is Core 2 Duo E8400 3 GHz processor and this processor is performing good and the motherboard will be used ZEB G31 by Zebronics. Ram will be used 2 GB DDR2 by Dolgix with the storage of 1TB Internal HDD by Seagate which is good value price and enough to store your data like Movies, Files, Documents etc.
So Lets talk about the performance of this budget PC if you are purchasing this PC for Home or office work it will perform good and this PC gives you decent performance for all your daily usages like office works, Internet suffering, Watching movies etc even you can also play some basic games like Tekken 3, CS, GTA Vice city but for the latest or highly graphic games you need to add a graphics card.
All components details are given below. You can buy this budget PC from there by clicking the link to the online store.
Here are all component details to build a budget PC under 10000. You can purchase it by clicking on link text BUY NOW and if you are facing the problem in purchasing then contact us.
- Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Dual-Core Processor 3.16 GHz 6M L2 Cache 1333MHz FSB LGA775 BUY NOW
- Zebronics Motherboard ZEB-G31 Socket 775 BUY NOW
- 2GB DDR2 800MHZ Dolgix Desktop Ram BUY NOW
- Logitech B100 Optical Mouse (Black) BUY NOW
- Enter E-500B Computer Power Supply 500W BUY NOW
- Amkette Xcite Neo USB Keyboard (Black) BUY NOW
- Seagate New Barracuda ST1000DM010 1TB 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gbps 3.5 Hard Drive Bare Desktop Drive Latest BUY NOW
- ZOTAC GeForce GT 710 1GB DDR3 PCI-E2.0 DL-DVI VGA HDMI Passive Cooled Single Slot Low Profile Graphics Card (ZT-71301-20L) BUY NOW
Note: Graphics Card is an Optional component if you want to do basic gaming on your budget PC.
Cabinet: Cheap Cabinet you can buy it from the local store which comes for Rs 500-800/- Graphics card: And if you want to play some games you can play by adding this graphics card and you will able to play some more heavy games with this graphics card.
[amazon_link asins=’B00180FTE8,B019N24Q6O,B018QGWF8O,B003L62T7W,B00H428Y9G,B01AT6Q15C,B01LNJBA2I,B01AZ7W76W,B071L9QT35,B071NPW8CK’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’buytechy0c-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’2ec4b780-7e99-11e8-af0e-17d5fc0b8078′]
- Best CPU or budget PC build under Rs 10000 | 2018 |
- Budget CPU | PC Build Rs 20000 |2018| – Buytechy
- Best Budget Gaming PC build Rs 30000 with AMD Vega 8
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Smartphone in Budget – Buytechy
- Buy Xiaomi Redmi 5 Launch New Smartphone in Budget
- Smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Launch Price Specifications
- Best Low Budget Graphics Card GT 1030 Under in 6000
- Best Budget Gaming CPU AMD Ryzen 3 2200G VEGA 8 |2018|
- Budget Best Gaming CPU AMD Ryzen 5 2400G VEGA 11 |2018|